Are you coming?!


Don't forget that my party is tomorrow! I sent out a TON of invitations, so you should have received one. If I missed you, I apologize, come anyway! :) You are all welcome to stop by. There will be healthy treats, great company, and beautiful jewelry. Plus I know most of you have not seen my house, so come stop by! I was hoping to be down 28lbs so I could Celebrate 28, but... not quite there. That's okay, I'm still down 22.8 and I'm happy with that!! I'm so excited, this is the hostess piece I chose, and don’t you just love it?!! I think I'll get the earnings as well. To read why I'm hosting this party, click here. To view the Lia Sophia catalog, click here. If you want to come and need my address, e-mail me at bodymindempowerment@hotmail.com. Hope to see you there!! :D



Signature

Comments

Popular Posts