A change in gears...

For those of you don't know, I use to work a business with Mike called Youngevity. Although I love and absolutely believe in their product, they don't have a party plan necessarily - which I also love, so I decided to try a few other companies. I sold bras for a while, now those were wild parties! But there was a problem with the bra quality, so I stopped. I have of late been selling Pampered Chef (I'm not dropping from PC quite yet though. I have really enjoyed that and LOVE their product. But have been feeling like I really need to go back to working Youngevity with Mike. The truth is the potential of the Compensation Plan is just so far superior with Youngevity. So, I believe in and love the products, I know they work and are something I can get behind, and I would like to build ourselves a little fortune so we can pay off debt, live a little more comfortably, and serve others. So after much thought and consideration, that is what I am going to do. I am NOT planning on turning this blog into a commercial, so don't worry, I'm just letting you know about the change and why I'm doing it. This is the one and only time I will solicit interest on this blog (although that's not to say I won't ask you about it in person). If you would like more information, please let me know either by leaving a comment, or you can e-mail me privately at bodymindempowerment@hotmail.com. I am working on creating a new blog that I will be doing features and interviews on the different products that we offer. We have over 450 products, lots of which I've never tried. I'm excited to get in and try some of them! I will put a link on this blog, but it will be your choice if you want to view that blog and information. There may be times when I use a particular product that is helping me on my path to loosing 100lbs, and I may talk about it (none of such products are anything like a drug, or anything dangerous. It is all natural products that will just help my body do what it's supposed to do, just a little more efficiently. I've tried those other type of products and know that it's not worth it in the end). I just want you to know that I do only to share my entire journey and not to push products at you. I hope you can see the difference, and if you ever feel I'm starting to go in the "pushing" direction, please contact me (privately is nice) and I will evaluate. The LAST thing I want to do is scare people away from reading my blog. The truth is I am ESTATIC about this choice; I feel very at peace with it and know it is the right thing for us to do. I look forward to spending more time with Mike in a concentrated effort to better the lives of those around us, and our own. Lots of changes this year, it's going to be an amazing year!!!!!


Signature

Comments

Popular Posts