An Ode to Subway!

So I've been going to Subway a lot lately, ya know, as it's one of the few fast food, non fast food restaurants. As I was eating lunch the other day, I started thinking about the the journey of my Subway sandwhich. Let me explain... When I was little I always got the same thing:

Ham & turkey, pickles, olives, mayo, white bread, & mustard.

Then one day, I learned that I like lettuce, so I added lettuce. Then a year or so later, I learned... I like onions. So I added onions. And year or so later, I learned wheat is better than white, so I changed to wheat bread.

Then, I went on my mission, and in my first area, the only fast food available was subway. One day, I decided to try something new, and I tried the BMT. OH Yum!!!! So then that's all I ate. It's an Italian sandwich (with lots of delicious calories) and it's sooooooo tasty!

Then, when I started trying to lose weight again, I went back to the ham & turkey. While on the mission, I learned to like tomoatoes, so I added tomatoes.

And then about a month ago, I changed to the honey oat 9 grain, and added jalepenos! And I love it!! :)

Anyway, Subway is great!! Funny how our tastes change over the years. Well the other day I found this website, http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fna/search.asp. The cool thing about it is you can build your sandwhich and it will give you the exact calorie count. It makes it SO much easier to figure out the points! Give it a try!


Signature

Comments

Popular Posts