All is well!

I don't really have much to post about today. Things are going well! I've had a great week, lost about 4lbs, which I'm DELIGHTED about. I've eaten clean all week and tracked all week. Hmmm... do you think the weight loss correlates with following the plan??? I think so! :D Anyway, I'm happy to be down and excited to weigh in tomorrow. :D I woke up with a sore throat, so I'm going to take it easy today and load up on the mineral and vitamins. Willow lost a tooth, one of her lower canines. It's funny because now her bottom lip falls into her mouth and it looks funny. Well, I'm off to meet my day, I hope you have a great one!!!

Signature

Comments

Higbee said…
Keep on working it. Don't become to obsessed with the scale. IN fact throw it away and only weigh in at Weight Watchers. I only weigh when my trainer tells me to and it is at her house. I don't own a scale. Success comes from clothes getting loser and having mental clarity! Good luck girl and keep on moving!

Popular Posts