Lemon Water... who knew?

So a couple of years ago I tried doing LA Weight Loss. One of the things they would have us do it drink warm water with fresh lemon juice squeezed in it. They taught that it helped to counter act salt and retention of water. Now, salt is not a bad thing, in fact it is very necessary to living and muscle contraction, and other things. However a lot of our foods are WAY to high in salt. Especially when you eat out!!! So I always have lemon in my water when I go out to eat to help me not to retain water from the extra salt. Just now I was curious if this was founded in fact, so I googled it. I found this article that talks about a mirade of benefits, from beauty, to healing, protection, liver cleanse, diruetic and more. Who knew!! :) Check it out!


Moral of the story? Next time you go out to eat, drink water with some lemon! Yum!

Signature

Comments

Popular Posts