My First Award... Thank you!!!

One of my favorite parts about having a blog... meeting new people! I have made lots of new friends, and I love that we are all focusing on bettering our lives by getting healthy physically and mentally. One of my new friend Karen from Muffin Fixation, gave me this oh-so-presigious award, my first award!! Yeah!!



As with most awards, it came with some rules:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! Done & done!!!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it. Yes, that's right, I'm going to do this! Watch for my post tomorrow morning, you'll get the biggest kick out of my hair!
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.

I'm happy to pass this on to the following bloggers who make my day better every time I read their blog!!

Quay @ The Fat and Thin of It! - If you haven't read her blog, head over there as her last post was hilarious!!! You won't be sorry!!! She always keeps me laughing!
Anne @ Smaller Fun Pants - I love her blog because I just really relate to a lot of things she posts. And she writes long posts like me, so that makes me happy!
Julie @ My Weight Loss Journey - This girl works her butt off (literally) in the gym and in exercise. When it comes to exercise, she is my hero!!

Thanks Karen for thinking of me!!!! *Big Grin*

Signature

Comments

Lesia said…
Congrats on the award! And I agree with the 3 blogs you chose. I follow them every day too!
Happy Fun Pants said…
Awwww...thanks!

I'll think on my blog choices and will blog about it (hopefully) soon! :)

Thanks for thinking of me - and the praise. It really means a lot!

P.S. The word verification below is SPERM. I'm so not kidding.
julielopez3 said…
Sam, thanks so much for the award. Sorry I have been really lame at blogging this week. I have alot on my mind and not sure what to post first.. LOL

Popular Posts