Report 1

I'm struggling here. I have been for a while. I do good for a day or so, and then crash and burn. Or for a couple hours, and then crash and burn. Something sets me off emotionally during the day - and then I eat all night. But it's not just about the food either. I have not been active. I have not been doing much with my evenings. I have not spent my time wisely, and I can feel the winter blues creeping in because of it. Well... all that changes - Right. Now.

I don't know if anyone is still reading this sad little blog, but I'm going to do this anyway. I am going to hold myself accountable to... myself. I am going to use this blog to hold me accountable. Each morning I will post what my detailed plans are for the day. Meaning, exactly what I plan to do spiritually, physically, foodily (yeah, I made that one up), and time wise. Then at night, I will post again and be accountable for the choices I made through out the day. I will hold myself accountable for why I made the choices I did - and try to understand what happened if I fell off the wagon. 

So here goes, here is today's plan: 

Spiritually: 
Read from the Book of Mormon with Mike before work.
Pray with Mike before work.
Read from the Book of Mormon by myself for 15 minutes, pondering, and praying about what I read. 
Morning and night prayer

Activity/Time Wise: 
Work out for 20 minutes doing upper and lower body pilates for my breaks today.
Go to GNO tonight with the girls from the ward (instead of canceling like I usually do)
Stay actively engaged all day at work. 
Take Willow to get her nails done - and if there is time to play at the park.

Food (29 points): 
Breakfast: 1 serving greek vanilla yogurt, 1 orange (5 points)
Snack: Celery and 1 tbs of peanut butter (2 points)
Lunch: 1/2 everything bagel, 1 tbs cream cheese, cucumber slices, 1 banana (4.5 points)
Snack: String cheese, 1 small apple (3 points) 
Dinner: Cobb Salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, 1 slice of bacon, pinch of Parmesan cheese, 1/2 hard boiled egg, dressing) (about 8 points)  
GNO: Snacks. I will try to stick to any veggies or fruits that are available. I will allow myself to pick two treats, and only have 3 bites of each - using some of my weekly points.
Drink at least 64 ounces of water



Comments

Having a plan is the first step! Checking in at the Healthy You Challenge will remind me to check in on you so I'll be here for you! Hope this year is better for you! I definitely had a rough one when my mom died in 2009. Hugs.

Popular Posts