Accountability 1

Well today actually went really well! It's amazing what a difference it made, knowing I would have to publicly say whether I kept my word or not. While I didn't do perfect - it was a vast improvement! 

Spiritually: 
Read from the Book of Mormon with Mike before work. DONE
Pray with Mike before work. DONE
Read from the Book of Mormon by myself for 15 minutes, pondering, and praying about what I read. DONE
Morning and night prayer DONE

Activity/Time Wise: 
Work out for 20 minutes doing upper and lower body pilates for my breaks today. 1/2 DONE - I was only able to sneak in one 10 min video.
Go to GNO tonight with the girls from the ward (instead of canceling like I usually do)
Stay actively engaged all day at work. DONE and so fun!!!
Take Willow to get her nails done - and if there is time to play at the park. :( I totally slacked here. I did play with her in the back yard, but I didn't get her nails done.

Food (29 points): 
Breakfast: 1 serving greek vanilla yogurt, 1 orange (5 points)Yes!
Snack: Celery and 1 tbs of peanut butter (2 points) Yes!
Lunch: 1/2 everything bagel, 1 tbs cream cheese, cucumber slices, 1 banana (4.5 points) Yes! (Except the cucumber slices, because it turns out my cucumber was bad)
Snack: String cheese, 1 small apple (3 points) Yes!
Dinner: Cobb Salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, 2 slices of bacon, pinch of Parmesan cheese, 1/2 hard boiled egg, dressing) (8 points) Yes! (Except no onion or cucumber, but I did add tomatoes and 1/3 avocado. I also had 4 slices of bacon. But this is a big improvement - usually I eat most of the package!)
GNO: Snacks. I will try to stick to any veggies or fruits that are available. I will allow myself to pick two treats, and only have 3 bites of each - using some of my weekly points. There weren't any veggies - but I did good anyway. I had a small taste of each of the items, and left off the ones that looked good - but that I wasn't really wanting. I feel good about my choices. I would say I had about 15 points worth.
Drink at least 64 ounces of water Done!

End total, I used all my 29 points, and 11.5 of my weekly points. And I am calling the day a success. Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts