Time to cleanse!

Wow - 2013 was such an awesome year!

Flip book of our year - click here!

See what I mean?? Awesome! 

I have to admit I'm really excited about 2014 too! Not only do I get the sheer pleasure of watching Emma grow from a baby into a toddler, I have some plans for myself to do some growing as well.

2014 is going to be a year of cleansing.

Cleaning my spirit by getting back to the basics. I will do this by reading the Book of Mormon, and attending the temple once a month, and focusing on attending my meetings. Basics.

Cleansing my heart and mind of negative feelings of self and others.

Cleansing my body of unwanted weight through good nutrition and exercise. Keeping it simple here folks. Simple foods, simple guidelines, and fun activity! I received a road bike for Christmas, so I'm excited to get rolling on that ASAP! And I want to get back in to jogging.

Cleansing my (our) pocketbook by following our plan to get out of debt and staying on a budget.

Cleansing our home by sticking to my cleaning schedule. And also by using time I normally might use to watch TV to purge our house of excess. There is much to do - bring it on!

It's going to be a great year. Time to shed some weight, both literally and mentally.

Comments

Jamilyn said…
I found your blog! And I love your thoughts on cleansing. I am inspired by your motivation. :)

Popular Posts