The Blue Apple

Have you seen these in your local grocery store? 


If not, look for them! I am guilty of having the best of intentions and plans when I go shopping and buy LOTS of fruits and veggies. But then inevitably the next week, I'm throwing out at least one bag full of bad produce. :( Bad on me, I know! 

So a couple of weeks ago I was at the store and saw these, and thought - what the heck, I'll give it a try. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical, but I decided it couldn't hurt. So today I got up early and went to the store - and I forgot to check my fridge to see what was still good of the produce that we hadn't eaten from last week. I had bought a green, yellow, and red pepper last week, carrots, I had some romaine lettuce from two weeks ago (when I bought the blue apples), and some spinach that I was sure had all gone bad. But today at the store I thought I would just buy some other things and hopefully those would all be okay - except the spinach, I really had no hope for that. 

I came home and went through cleaning out the fridge - and I'm not joking - all of my fruits and veggies from last week looked like they had been bought yesterday!!! Even the spinach!! I am so excited that I didn't have to throw any of it out! This was totally worth the money, you've got to try it! Here is there website to learn more, and find out how it works. http://www.thebluapple.com/how-it-works 

They didn't ask me to write this review - although I would turn down free apples! :) I just wanted to share this awesome tool for others who are just doing their best to eat their fruits and veggies! Try it!

Comments

Popular Posts